Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sick And Unatural

Ugg I just walked in on my brother and his girl friend yuck. I don't care much for PDA, or any DA, for that matter, in my presence and I'm not involved. My brother is a particularly egregious offender of my senses. When he talks to his girlfriend on the phone he code changes (changes his voice) so that it's really breathy(imagine a BSB trying to smooth talk a girl) or so that it's really cutesy. And by far the most offensive thing he does is feed her! As if she's his pet and he owns her, ugg*barf*. OMG if anyone tried that bull shyte on me we would just be done(it's one thing to offer a bite of your sandwich and another to feed someone cake). Thanks you very much but I've been feeding myself for at least the last 16 years of my life. Unless it's done in some kind of sexy way in private including the use of fruits and chocolate, whipped cream, or honey. And what is being eaten isn't necessarily fruit :D Oh and with his previous girlfriend they wore matching sweat jacket things. SICK right? OH and the fricken pet names! SICK. The only ones I would accept are sweetheart, honey, and sugar and the only people who could call me that are Women with a long southern drawls.

Also take a look at this. It's kinda relevant. Its so funny and sad.

11 comments:

..... said...

i agree with u....this video is yeah in a way sad but funny !! or funny and sad...

sleepyboy said...

mr style: Well it's pretty typical of Texas.....

Anonymous said...

Are you the cute thing that put the pole dance vid on YouTube? I wish I could find it again...

sleepyboy said...

michael01: Maybe.......how did you find it? I basically did it on a dare. But I took it down because it's pretty horrible.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the video was sort of in bad taste--but quite tasty nevertheless. I was trying to put a face to the famous author of the London Preppy Wiki article. I thought the article was very amusing and I'd assumed you were older... So I thought, 'that can't be the same Trybaby'. But today i see that LP has made reference to your age and precocity. Can't remember how I happened to link to the vid--Debriefing the BoyS(cout) maybe? I think I'm battling Alzheimers.(That's MY precocity!)

sleepyboy said...

michael01: It couldn't be. I showed that to nobody. You must have search trybaby in Youtube to have found it. I only sent LP a link to that.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're probably correct--I really can't remember. But you've removed it, which is very LP of you. Now it exists solely in my memory, but don't worry--that seems to be going fast. I was surprised, I do recall this, because you looked pretty hunky for someone who claimed to be fat. Body dysmorphia? The fact that you have OCD interests me. I have it too and I take a lot of Prozac for it. You mentioned downloading endless picture files that you never look at again, which I can totally identify with. I even downloaded some of yours--but why?? I think we identify with the PC as an extension of ourselves and want to "fill ourselves up" with endless goodies, even though it serves absolutely no practical purpose. At least I finally got an external hard drive.

sleepyboy said...

michael01: The only body issues I have are that my body is fat, but hopefully not for long, you must be confused.

I guess so in a way, but more so that I want to just have it to be safe, encase I need it.

Sacha Hilton said...

thank you for your comment =)

Anonymous said...

I horde pics too, and I really only back to them when I feel like I have too many and want to edit some out. I always think I'm going to "need" them some day too! Yeah, OCD! :)

As for your brother and his behavior...you do realize that most of your problem with it is jealousy, right? That and seeing the irrational behavior of someone in love from a clear perspective. Just wait til you have a boyfriend! You're probably going to cringe as you catch yourself doing everything your brother does -- and worse!

sleepyboy said...

sacha hilton: You are welcome, and it had to be said.

zach: Wow if anyone sees me feeding the person I'm with, talking cutesy, wearing the same article of clothing, and using stupid names then you can just come and slap me. And if it's worse, I'm not sure what is worse, you can just kick me in the box.