Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bookmark Bonanza!

So my life is pretty messy, emotionally, psychologically, interpersonally, educationally, but most apparently physically. I am a messy Bessy. my room is in a shambles. Well off and on. OCD anyone? Yes please, and make mine extra disorderly, I think I'm doing too well in school and we wouldn't want that!! :D. Not only is my room messy, which is one thing because it's finite, my computer is messy, which is virtually endless [lol you get it?] , folders and folders of random things. Some I keep forever and ever because I am sacred of deleting. This is due heritable packrattyness given to me from dear old Mommy (wrapped in Christmas paper from 1988 and that piece of string that you found one time and knew you could save it for something later). Thanks MOM! But no where are computers more endless than the internet. This is a bad thing because when you have OCD too many choices and possibilities is a bad thing because you very easily get overwhelmed by all the choices and either do nothing or try and do EVERYTHING and explore every fucking little detail and know it all [Control freak anyone? Oh yes Miss, right here please.] So when you are like me and have to know everything about everything, especially when you find something that interests you and you have to keep on clicking on more and more links until you are satisfied that you know everything you need to know about the subject. For example I will read blogs until my eyes bleed, obviously reading from the very beginning and plowing through every post until you are done and ignoring all your responsibilities in REAL life, all this to satisfy the evil Imp in my head poking my medulla making me do these things. Then I will return to these blogs/sites multiple times a day to see if there is anything new, which brings me to my Bookmarks.

So in my Bookmarks I have many folders that are the crux of my internet OCD. These ever multiplying and increasing folders house my many links to blogs and websites. The topics range from personal blogs, blogs about fashion, blogs about models, blogs about queer, blogs about the environment, blogs on fitness, and so on and so forth until the end of time. It's really quite endless and expansive. So to show how truly maddening it all is I'm gonna post them all. I have split them up into multiple folders to organize them and to also group them into manageable sizes for my browser to handle because I just right click and tell it to open all in tabs at once. YAY! Even posting them doesn't show how big it is because I look at the links on these sites and they lead to more sites. So with out anymore delay here they are.

Toolbar:
Facebook
YouTube
Elyse Sewell's Journal
Hotmail
London Preppy
Wikipedia
MSN
Modelhommes Forum - Powered by vBulletin
MODELS.com - top model rankings, fashion modeling news, free portfolio and directory for models, agencies and photographers
Google Maps
Modelresource.ca - Canada's Modelling Site


Daily Folder:
OHLALA Mag
A Cause Des Garcons
Made in Brazil
Out in Hollywood
Slap Upside The Head
Evandro Soldati Fan Blog

Daily2:
Towleroad: More than gay news for more gay men.
Closet Conundrums
GayClic, the blog of news and culture gay news, news, news, art, film, TV, advertising, books, DVDs, music, sports ...
gym ra(n)t
DEBRIEFING THE BOYS
WheRe ThE LigHtS EnD
Krautboys
Gay sports fans and athletes, your place for discussion, stories, and photos - Outsports.com.

Models:
Photographers Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold
red models new york
jdvision
COACD
MAJOR MODEL MANAGEMENT
" Visual Dizziness "
Good Exposure
JUSTJR

not in a folder:
I Secretly Hate Everyone And Myself
Index of /
Dudetube
Bitter Asian Men
Will and Grace - TV Shows - W Network
OHLALA Mag: OHLALA LARS BURMEISTER IN PARIS


EVERY LINK ABOVE THIS POINT I GO TO ON A REGULAR BASIS, THE DAILY ONES DAILY AND THE OTHERS ALMOST AS OFTEN AND SOME IN THE TOOL BAR ARE JUST REFERENCE LINK AND TOOLS LIKE DICTIONARY AND TRANSIT PLANNER. THE ONES BELOW ARE REFFERENCE AND MORE OR LESS PACK RATNESS.

Languages:
Russian Lessons .Net - Free Online Russian Language Lessons.
Learn Chinese - Free online mandarin audio courses
Learn German online - free Internet course
Text To Speech, TTS: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese

Environment:
Human Footprint
Fake Plastic Fish

art:
current work:running the numbers
Desiree Dolron
subfolder graffiti:
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Graffiti
Facebook | Photos of Julie S
Facebook | Graffiti

networks:
MySpace.com photos - Lucien Thomkins - All Photos
MySpace.com - JD FAN CLUB - 26 - Male - NEW YORK, New York - www.myspace.com/184542129
Myspace.com Photo Albums - -jessie-
MySpace.com photos - Matt Loewen - All Photos
MySpace.com - Ryan Fahey - 18 - Male - The World, New York - www.myspace.com/workforthese


And this is all relatively new, since my brother recently changed the hard drive of the laptop and I forgot to save my bookmarks to my other computer. Yeah I know, I'm pretty cool huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyo, thanks for sharing your coming out story on my blog. I admire your courage to come out at such a young age (I couldn't never had done it at 17), as well as coming out to your mother. I guess it's true when they say that mothers always know if they're son is gay...

Oh btw, since your daily bookmarks are mostly blogs..maybe you could get a google reader or something, so you can read all your blogs on one page.

sleepyboy said...

queer asian: I think your family always knows unless you've lied to them directly by saying"Why yes I do have a girlfriend". Oh and also I told her I was bi, which isn't super-untrue just very unlikely that I will fall in love with a girl. I don't look at a girl and think, oh shyte she's hot, more like WOW she's so beautiful. But I have had girl crushes, but they were from movies. I've thought of that but I've never gone around to doing it. It must be the crazy preventing me from doing it!:D Do you use it? Can you explain it to me?

Anonymous said...

I always thought my mum and dad both knew I was gay -- I never did anything to hide it really. So for years I just thought "how cool, it's just understood, but we don't have to talk about it". Wrong! Eventually I brought it up and my mum was really surprised! She said she had no idea, but she was fine with it though, so I'm fortunate to have a cool mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) take a look that emo boy style at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info