Monday, September 8, 2008

Monsanto Bring Me A Dream (opps you just did)



I think I've just found like the greatest present ever. Someone needs to buy me this, or I'm just going to have to buy it myself.














Yes it's like a dream come true. You can have for the very cheap price of $12.30 and $23.65( SH not included) get your very own Monsanto Corporation baseball T or cozy hoodie.

Check out the other garments they have for sale : http://www.monsantostore.americanid.com/ProductList.aspx?did=1845

It's like the best thing I've ever seen. It's like walking around with a shirt that says you work for the devil. The only thing that would be better than this is a Pfizer clothing line. Oh sweet Krishna if anybody knows where to find one I would gladly blow you.

1 comment:

..... said...

yeah i miss your comments !! hope u'r fine !! and that you find love man !!