Sunday, September 28, 2008

3 times!!!

Three is the number of times I cringed/gagged when reading the latest comment left by my dear Tim Of Italy. YES, yes I know there are other offenders of overly complimenting (in my opinion) London Preppy but for whatever reason (probably because he's old) Tim's comments seem to stick out the most. Maybe I will later skewer others as well. So here I will allow you to read the original comment first. Then I will have the comment again but with the grammar corrected (I usually don't care about grammar. Mine is usually crap but since Tim was trying so hard it felt like I needed to point it out.) and annotations.

[Note: Tim please don't send me a pipe bomb!!!]

Original

Hide under your desk if you want, you can't seem to stop your light and humor falling across the lives of others. You'll appreciate it in time. I agree that you have made the right decision, albeit probably terrifying now. The quote about others being jealous is absolutely spot on, you know. You've freed your self and are now marching to your own drummer. And that's quite an awesome achievement.


Annotated/Edited in green

Hide under your desk if you want. You can't seem to stop your light and humor from falling upon the lives of others.(First time I throw up.) You'll appreciate it in time. I agree that you have made the right decision, albeit probably a terrifying one now. The quote about others being jealous is absolutely spot on_you know. You've freed your self and are now marching to your own drummer.(Second time I throw up.) And that's quite an awesome achievement.(I didn't think there was anything left in me to throw up but I still did. I dry heaved until green bile came up.)

No comments: