Wednesday, June 4, 2008

LP fans!

I think I've mentioned this before, well I know I have, but reading all the comments telling London Preppy that he's so great makes me nauseated. I know I used to be a big fan of his blog before but now, I think I've just out grown it? I mean that in the most non patronizing way. Except it still is.

If you look carefully at my comments, they never really praise his writing,(anymore? not sure if I did before) they are just.....well........ comments, and sometimes even critical. Spiteful even, except not. I mean I still like the person, from what little he actually reveals, and I'm sure I'd like the REAL him more.


[Oh and if Tim you are reading this, I'm sure you aren't a pervey pedo but an upstanding nice older gentlemen that is harmless and won't hit on me and isn't creepy but just really friendly. :DDD I'm not your type anyways. I'm far too stupid]

ASIDE: Is it just me or is Tim kinda creepy? Because the praise is so frequent and the latest one boarders on creepy man down the street, the one you shouldn't go trick-or-treating at. He's always telling him that his writing is so great and stuff. Oh and come on, you don't know why you keep CUMming back?! And then he said "...following beautiful BOYS home..."! EEEEkkkk, yes I know it's just joking around but still, just say men, or guys at least lolz. Yes yes, I know I'm bad person, if you thought otherwise you don't really know me. But honestly I only say that because he's older. When in reality and looking at it objectively it's creepy when ANYONE does it no matter what age. (well if its unwanted, if it's wanted then it's just titillating)

And yes I know I comment a lot on London Preppy's blog too and that's just because I'm needy and want some of his attention. It's almost like he withholds interaction and then when you get some you are all over that shit like flies on a turd. Is this creepy? Yes! Normal...mmmm maybe. But yeah, too much hype for my blood. I guess knowing you have a problem is the first step.

edit: Wow I like how when I come back and read this I cringe! It's really quite uncensored and off the cuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, do you actually have a problem with LP or more with other people's comments?

LP seems very polite and quite sensitive, which is really appealing. But, as he would say, who knows what is true and what is b.s.?

His writing is smooth and humorous...I think it's quite good for the subject matter at hand -- not to mention the fact that it's just a daily blog. How much time and editing would one put into that sort of thing?

Maybe you're just a little jealous that there are other people who read it (which means that it's not private info he's sharing with you intimately) and that when they post comments, he responds (attention they're taking away from you!)?

It's embarrassing to see how he affects some of the readers, yes. But that's about them, not him. I'm thinking of copycat blogs (which will go unnamed, but you know which one I mean in particular) and some of the praise is overly effusive, to be sure!

That's not his fault though, is it?

It's actually part of the fun if you sit back and watch it.

Now go log on to Amazon and buy him some shit....you know you want to! ;)

Anonymous said...

Btw, it's great when you just write the shit you're thinking instead of trying to impress people. It takes guts, and it's way more interesting than the trite shit that most people put out there. Let your freak flag fly!!

sleepyboy said...

zach: Well seeing as the post is titled "LP Fans" it's really about all fans hyping him up. I don't have a problem with London Preppy at all. I mean I still check his blog everyday even though I'm not sure why, I don't find the content particularly interesting. Just out of habit. I'm curious to see what happens when he moves to Australia.

Wow do I sound that petty and desperate? I guess maybe what I want is to become real life friends with him, but it's quite obvious that that idea is creepy. And I'm sure we wouldn't get on anyways. I'm clearly crazy. I know I wouldn't want to be real life friends with anyone from blogs because it's just weird and creepy.

Ummm no it doesn't take guts. This is anonymous. Freak flag fly... right no thanks on that one.

How old are you by the way? By what you have been saying you seem old. 30's?40?50?