Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fame And Swimsuits

Today I signed up with an extras agency. The area where I live has a pretty big filming industry but right now it's in a lull because of the writers strike in the US. I think it's going to be great. I'll probably buy every movie I'm in and watch them just to point out that I'm in frames 18888 -18899. Pretty great huh? And I'll get to bother famous people. And I'll definitely report if they are jerk holes.

While I was downtown I returned a bathing suit. It's made by Priape and it's the worst thing ever. It makes no sense, the after the first time I wear them I rinse them out and put them in it's carrying case and when I get home I pull it out and discover that it decided to bleed on itself? It's white and blue kinda checkered plaid (see below) and the blue bleed pink marks onto the white parts. Quite ingenious I must say. Clearly I didn't read the instructions on the package saying "not for use in pools" and "must not get moist" and "mustn't let touch itself". Well I exchanged it once and it did the same thing again, so when I went back I talked to the guy and I got to choose something else from the racks. I now am a proud owner of an Aussibum swim suit. It's unfortunate I sorta wanted something less gay looking but everything else in the store screamed gay. Maybe I should go to a real sports store and look for a real speedo/swimsuit thing.

4 comments:

Team Soldati said...

I'm a hard working fan :P

thanks for stopping by.
=)

Team Soldati said...

LOL
it’s really not that hard, I just keep an eye on his modeling career.

I'm glad to know how much you appreciate his work.

Team Soldati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Soldati said...

Those are from Armani Jeans, they're listed as catalogue.