Saturday, January 3, 2009

...................fuck.

Why am I so sad? Why do all the things I used to like don't make me happy any more. I wish there was a way to make me like everyone else. To not care about anything. It's as if I'm the only one who cares. And what can one person do in a sea of stupid people. God either I need more drugs or less drugs. At least before I was happy sometimes and sad other times. Now I'm just complacent and dull and sad and don't care about anything.

I don't think everything is going to be okay.
I don't think I'm going to be okay.

I feel so stupid but why can't I feel anything? Why can't I feel love. I just want someone to love me and say it. I want someone to look me in the eyes and tell me they love me and need me. And then to hug me and make me feel safe and not so alone any more. I don't know how much more of this I can handle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hug you. ;_;

Anonymous said...

omg, I feel exactly the same way... D: