Saturday, October 11, 2008

Turkish Holocaust And Malnutrition

Yes, it's that time of year again. Canadian thanks giving. Lets see what I give thanks for. Hmm friends, family, and my health. That's all you can ask for with out being greedy. Well.....there is one thing.....which is Evandro. God yes I know I am an idiot. Lolz. I wonder why Canadian Thanksgiving is different than the US one? Who cares.

And just around the corner and 3 weeks away is all hallows eve. Wonderful. Lets just turn to our children and say, "Hey why don't you get fat huh?" "Let's be greedy :D" "No no it's ok to harrass people for ill gotten candies". But the one thing I do like about Halloween is that you get to dress up. Yay, it's really the only good part about it. Cause it's like a big costume party and everyone is invited. And you know how some people are about costume parties. They are such poor sports.

But what do these two things have in common? Decorations! And I hate them with a passion unequaled, even by my hatred of crocs....well maybe. I mean how many fucking witch bull shit decals do you need? Fuck all that motherfucking plastic going to waste all over the place. This is why I hate most hollidays. Cause they just make so much BS and trash. Why can't we just have harvest festivals. No decorations. Just occasions to get together and enjoy family. Not all this trumped up bs. Hmm I'm gonna post a picture later of what I want my costume to be for Halloween. Lets see if I can actually make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the costume no clothes?