Saturday, October 4, 2008

RETRACTION ACTION!!

I'M SORRY! I guess I didn't know how hateful the things I say one my blog can sound but I'm fucked up anyways. I think to me they don't seem so completely hateful because I know where I am coming from and how I am saying it. That is one of the problems with text. It is missing the tone of voice, body language and inflection that would usually accompany the words so there is a lot lost in translation.

So I would like to say my apologies to people whom I may have offended. London Preppy for saying his blog is boring and repetitive. I guess it's hard to keep it new and fresh when you post everyday. And most notably Tim In Italy!!! Sorry buddy, what I've said about your comments are really uncalled for. You have been nothing but kind to everyone and never said a bad thing. Having said that....come on now *tilts head downward and to the side* I mean right? *looks side to side smiling* Just a little kiss-assy on the comments? LOL ok but yeah I shouldn't have done what I did!

I think what people need to understand about the things I say is that I EXAGGERATE a lot just to be funny. At the core of what I say is some opinion but then I just plop a big spoonful of BS on it. I think I just don't give a lot of importance to myself so then I think that nobody is going to care about my opinion and therefor what I say. So then I sorta just think I can say anything ridiculous I want.

ONCE MORE I AM SORRY I'M NOT REALLY THAT BIG OF A JERKFACE IN LIFE....usually :D

No comments: