Friday, July 11, 2008

POTPOURRI III

I've found on the internet a way to measure your body fat percentage and apparently my body fat is 11.7% plus minus 2 %. So naturally I think I am really 13% body fat which comes to a whopping 20 lbs of fat on my flabby body. And I'm even more suspicious that this number is wrong because I used it on my brother who is very lean and muscly and he got 9% and when he did get his body fat % done professionally he got 5% so I'm thinking that my number could also be off by 4% meaning I'm really 15% body fat which means I have 26lbs of fat on my poor abused body as I have suspected for the last week.

I was getting home from work one day and there was a bus and on the side it said something like, "Not feeling good? Maybe it's Psychosis." Yeah I'm going to let a bus ad diagnose me. Oh and today walking home I've just confirmed that I am the Evil one in the family. There was a beagle and it's owner standing near my house. Me just walking past the dog whilst looking at it makes it whimper. It was scared and for good reason. The owner looked very perturbed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for eating those chips! D:<

sleepyboy said...

Pen: Yes psychosis IS a symptom of fattiness.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, uh... Wait, were those chips not real then? o_O

sleepyboy said...

@@@: Oh they were real. Real greasy. And horrible clogging my blood vessels.