Monday, December 21, 2009

Time In Mind

I seem to keep doing this. I keep thinking about how old I am and comparing myself to others, to what they have accomplished by my age and why haven't I done something equally great? (most annoyingly i compare myself to actors and or their fictional characters) Or that I am wasting my youth. These years I can't get back and they are the ones that will be when I am most attractive and free.

Also weighing on my mind is the fact that I started University straight out of high school in 2006 and now it's almost 2010 and I'm still finishing up my first year courses.

1 comment:

Garrett said...

No problem man, I started college in 2006 and, after failing out and taking a few years off to figure everything out, I went back and finished up at a lesser prestigious university, but I still have a banging degree that will get me a nice ass job. I'm talking about Baylor and DBU, btw, so two both pretty sucky schools lol.